Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two projects at once again

Well, as usual, I'm into more than one project at a time. I'm doing a blue striped dress shirt using Bernina My Label's tailored shirt pattern and David Coffin's shirtmaking techniques. Last night I figured out the lapped seams last night. Amazing that there's always something I've never tried before!

Alternately I'm working on this sweater:

This is with Araucania Panguipulli yarn from Yarnmarket. This would be a good project for watching TV to except Bailey wants to chew on the bamboo needles! I'm working on the front right now but I don't expect this to be another 20+ year project like the one I just threw away! If you can't finish a sweater in that time you might find you don't even like it at that point. So I decided instead of letting it torture me, I would just let go!

No comments: