Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tailored shirt finished!

This is the shirt I made from Bernina My Label software and using David Coffin's shirtmaking instructions. I got the placket down, got the roll hem to work for everything BUT the hem (I rolled, basted and edge stitch that) did the flat lock seams my way of doing them (not quite as narrow). I couldn't quite figure out the cuffs and color but came relatively close. Next I'm doing this in white with a narrow silver thread stripe - that'll be for the Tim Gunn Sewalong from Patternreview.com.

1 comment:

I'm Susan Szold. said...

Holy cow, that's impressive as hell!! YOu go, girl!